Add your Name. Protect children from sexual abuse. Stand with survivors.
Five years ago, Jewish Community Watch burst on to the scene with a rallying cry which resonated throughout the Jewish community: Enough!!!
Enough of our children being abused!
Enough protecting abusers!
Enough shaming victims!
Enough abandoning survivors!
From its humble beginnings, JCW has grown into a large organization manned by over a dozen full time professionals with the same mission: Prevent, Educate, Heal.
We accomplish this through:
• Large educational events across the country and around the world.
• Subsidized therapy for hundreds of survivors.
• Investigations to expose molesters.
• Survivor support and assistance.
• Educational videos and guidebooks.
• An international registry of child sex abusers.
• Governmental lobbying.
In order to continue to protect children, we turn to you once a year and ask for your generous support.
Stand against CSA and with survivors! ADD YOUR NAME by donating today.
Why Donate to JCW?
In the past year, JCW has:
• Run 10 events across the United States and Israel that were dedicated to spreading awareness and education and were attended by over 3000 people.
• Referred and subsidized therapy for over 300 survivors.
• Created 11 educational videos that have been viewed a total of over 100,000 times.
• Logged hundreds of reports of child sexual abuse, helping to remove predators from our streets, schools, and shuls.
• Connected with over 2000 survivors of CSA, offering them advice, emotional support, and a listening ear.
• Attracted 242,801 unique visitors to JewishCommunityWatch.org who viewed 917,179 total pages of educational material.
We need your help to continue to provide these services and to protect even more children.